In this special edition of Pushing The Edge, I chat with Oona Marie Abrams (a Senior School Teacher) who’s keen to start podcasting with her students. I share my tips and insights on creating media (video and podcasts) with students.
CLICK HERE to listen to this podcast
- The role of the teacher in the podcasting classroom;
- How you might develop students’ critical reflection skills in media creation;
- How you can work against that drive towards perfection;
- Why audience and purpose matter with media creation;
- And a handy tip to save you A LOT OF TIME – when creating media.
CLICK HERE to listen
If you’d like some help – going from those million and one podcasting ideas – to a solid action plan for podcasting with your students:
- Watch my 3 part Webinar Series, Innovative Podcasting with your Class.
- The Coaching Model that I use in the video will help you out – even if you’re not podcasting.
Paul Solarz – Mentioned as an influence by Oona Marie Abrams.
- Paul’s book is Learn Like a Pirate