Show Guest: Jenny Moes
I’m a History-Geography Teacher in a K-12 School on the Central Coast of New South Wales in Australia.
I’m a Futures Creator (Listen to The Lightning Round for more Insight here).
My biggest passion is Society and Culture.
Diversity, empathy and opportunity is what makes me tick. Knowing there is always a way, even if it is different to the way we originally perceived it.
- 1:40 – What makes Jenny tick?
- 3:00 – Jenny’s moments of Pushing Past her Comfort Zone – confronting a prejudice.
- 5:37 – How Jenny found her voice online.
- 8:21 – How Jen negotiates different aspects of her self.
- 10:37 – Why Jenny built her Rainbow Frontier Site.
- 12:01 – Jenny’s advice for GLBTI (Gay, Lesbian, Bisexual, Transgender, Intersex) Teachers – or Teachers who are different in some way
- 13:41 – How did Jenny become more confident – more open about herself?
- 15:59 – The Lightning Round: Thriving – Courage – Voice – Strengths – Diversity – Futures Creator – Pushing The Edge
- 17:58 – Jenny shares a quote that inspires her:
You must be the Change You Want to See in the World – Mahatma Ghandi
Voice – Links & Resources
- CONNECT with Jenny Moes – Rainbow Frontier Website | Twitter
- CHECK OUT – Indigenous X – Showcasing Indigenous Diversity | Luke Pearson – Founder of Indigenous X.
- GET TIPS & INSIGHTS
- GET INFORMATION & SUPPORT
- GLBTI Support Services: Find links in my post about Being True to Ourselves