- Show All
- How to get from Survive to Thrive Mode
Do an internet search and one word dominates relating to teaching – SURVIVAL. In this episode, we turn the tables, we’re all about helping you THRIVE.
What is thriving? Four quite diverse educators will give us their perspective.
Then we’ll zero in on Tips and Strategies for Thriving:
How do you thrive if you’re totally at odds with your colleagues or your school?
What about if you’re feeling disenchanted, lacking energy, and enthusiasm?
We’ve got lots of Thrive takeaways for you in this episode. So dig in and have a listen.
1:48 – What is Thriving? (Jen Moes, Craig Kemp, Ashley Hurley, Tom Snyder)
3:15 – I just wanna Survive. How would you respond? (Samantha Bates)
5:52 – How do you thrive if you’re at odds with your colleagues? (Doug Robertson)
8:06 – How do you thrive if you’re at odds with your school? (Erin Stevenson)
9:16 – More Thrive Tips (Jen Moes and Doug Robertson)
Listen to My Guests – In Previous Episodes
Episode 2: Samantha Bates – Reach Out to Thrive
Episode 3: Erin Stevenson – Shake Up your Beliefs and Values
Episode 5: Doug Robertson – Say Yes to You: Run with Your Weirdness
Episode 7: Jenny Moes – Find Your Voice and Really Connect
Episode 10: Tom Snyder – Take the Opportunity to Collaborate
- Episode 11: Craig Kemp – The Power of Global Connections
- Episode 12: Ashley Hurley – How to Navigate Your Self Doubts
Thrive – Links & Resources
- CONNECT with my Guests: Jen Moes | Craig Kemp | Ashley Hurley | Tom Snyder | Samantha Bates | Erin Stevenson | Doug Robertson
- CHECK OUT my Thrive Resources: I’ve written a number of blog-posts with tips and insights relating to thriving in the classroom. Read them here >> Thrive101 Resources Page.
ENJOY this episode? Help SPREAD THE WORD by writing a Review.
- Click the link above – for tips to get you started.