Innovation 101: Posts
Navigating Risk as Teacher by Greg Curran:
In the first of my Innovation 101 Series: Risk-taking. How do we navigate everyday risks? Plus the unexpected value of risk & stepping outside your comfort zone.
The second in my Innovation 101 Series. Tips, strategies and hype abound in the Innovation and Change space. What’s often missing though is a discussion of an innovative mindset. Click on the images below to read additional posts (written by myself) relating to innovation.
Innovation 101: Podcast Episodes
Listen to Season 2 of Pushing The Edge Podcast (Episodes 14-20) where I chat to educators who are Pushing The Edge of Change & Innovation. We cover:
- Deficit Mindsets (And how to counter them) – with Surin McGrory
- Students challenging our thinking – with Surin McGrory
- Personalized Learning + Risk-Taking (big time) – With Michelle Snyder & Victoria Curtis
- Turning Points in our Teaching – with Andy Vasily
- Flipped Class Learning – with Jasper Fox Senior
- Ditching Textbooks + Shaking Up Science Ed – with Jasper Fox Senior
- Whole School Change – with Ray Boyd
- Making a Difference by Not Playing It Safe – Part 1 & Part 2 with Greg Curran and Rachael Lehr