Innovation 101: Posts
Navigating Risk as Teacher by Greg Curran:
In the first of my Innovation 101 Series: Risk-taking. How do we navigate everyday risks? Plus the unexpected value of risk & stepping outside your comfort zone.
What’s Your Innovation Mindset by Greg Curran
The second in my Innovation 101 Series. Tips, strategies and hype abound in the Innovation and Change space. What’s often missing though is a discussion of an innovative mindset. Click on the images below to read additional posts (written by myself) relating to innovation.
Innovation 101: Podcast Episodes
Listen to Season 2 of Pushing The Edge Podcast (Episodes 14-20) where I chat to educators who are Pushing The Edge of Change & Innovation. We cover:
- Deficit Mindsets (And how to counter them) – with Surin McGrory
- Students challenging our thinking – with Surin McGrory
- Personalized Learning + Risk-Taking (big time) – With Michelle Snyder & Victoria Curtis
- Turning Points in our Teaching – with Andy Vasily
- Flipped Class Learning – with Jasper Fox Senior
- Ditching Textbooks + Shaking Up Science Ed – with Jasper Fox Senior
- Whole School Change – with Ray Boyd
- Making a Difference by Not Playing It Safe – Part 1 & Part 2 with Greg Curran and Rachael Lehr