Check out the Internet search engines and one word dominates in respect to teaching – SURVIVAL. It absolutely crushes the competition THRIVE
That seems totally out of whack to me – Surviving as a teacher sucks for the most part – And this series is all about shining the spotlight where it should be – Thriving.
So dig in, enjoy but most of all – tune into What makes you Tick. Turn up that Volume and Thrive.
- Samantha Bates, Doug Robertson, Jenny Moes, Erin Stevenson, Ashley Hurley and Tom Snyder share their TOP TIPS for Thriving.
- Are you fed up with just surviving? Me too. Here’s my top tips and insights to thriving. It’s an A to Z Thrive-fest.
- What does it mean to thrive as an educator? How do you do it when you’ve got so much to do? Here’s some tips and strategies.
- How to survive as a teacher..It’s key right? Wrong, let’s focus on Thriving instead.
- Ever had one of those mornings (perhaps days) when things don’t seem to gell. Something’s amiss, not quite right. You’re in survive mode and your Voice is getting drowned out. Here’s how to Pump up Your Volume and be You, Truly You more often.
- Are you looking to thrive as an educator? Yes? Then it’s key to tune into those practices that light your fire. Then ignite them on a regular basis.
- Thriving doesn’t happen by chance. To thrive means tuning into the moments that resonate. Here’s one that transformed me and there’s clues for you too.
- Critical to Thriving is taking care of you. Check out my Empower 101 Series: It’s packed with tips, insights and some cool stories 😉